- Measures to reduce as much person to person contact as possible.
- Benches have been removed to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Signage to remind guests to respect social distancing at all times.
- Reception, one person or same household in the office at anyone time. Card only payments for gas.
- We have hand sanitiser provided for use in the office.
What guests can do
- Enjoy their caravan on the park.
- Use hand sanitiser after touching anything around the park
- Walk freely on the park, at all times observing social distance from park users and staff
- Bring hand gel, gloves, hand sanitiser, and mask- just to be on the safe side.
- Talk to any of our park team but always observe social distance. Please, at all times, show consideration and respect for our local community and observe social distancing at all times.
- Please follow current government guidelines.
- Please do not visit us if you or any member of your household have Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you feel unwell at any time, with symptoms of Covid-19, you must leave the park immediately, without interacting with anyone else. You should then contact the park as soon as possible to let us know. You cannot isolate at your caravan.
- Please respect social distance at all times
- Your caravan should only be used following government guidelines
- No social gatherings of more than the current recommended number
- Our team are our most precious asset, without whom the park will need to close, so please refrain from prolonged interactions, so that everyone can feel safe and remain healthy.
Changes to facilities on offer at the time of writing, the following facilities will either not be available, or will be reduced.
- All indoor park facilities will be closed until further notice.
- If you wish to use the bowling green or golf course, please use your own equipment.
- Reception (one person at a time, at all times)